The Conference Center is the home of the NYUAD Institute, and where innovators from around the globe come to share ideas and engage with the NYUAD community. The building itself has a 300-seat lecture hall, a 180-seat auditorium, meeting rooms, and spacious entrance lobby.
The Conference Center is a multi-use space providing a variety of venue options and meeting rooms. The Center can be used for major conferences, lectures, private meetings, ﬁlm screenings, workshops, and exhibitions. Informal breakout areas can also be created in the spacious foyer for networking sessions, coffee breaks, and larger meals.
The Conference Center at NYUAD features:
- A 300-seat capacity auditorium suitable for large-scale lectures, keynote speeches, panel discussions, and forums with theater-style seating and inbuilt high-end AV facilities available
- A 180-seat capacity lecture hall suitable for film screenings, panel discussions, lectures, and forums
- A 180-seat multi-purpose hall
- A 60-seat capacity, ergonomically designed innovation space for creative brainstorming sessions
- Five boardroom-style meeting rooms ideal for corporate meetings or majlis-style seating, with space for private coffee breaks
Two large multi-use spaces, ideal for lectures, panels, performances, and roundtable discussions , complete with state-of-the-art AV equipment.