NYU Abu Dhabi residential colleges are generally divided into three buildings, where the floors are separated by gender. There are also designated areas within the residential colleges dedicated to non-visitation community, where individuals of the opposite sex are not permitted entry. Each floor has an assigned Resident Assistant (RA) to promote education, health, and safety and community development.
- Security desk staffed 24/7 by a Public Safety officer
- Access to a computer room and industrial printer/copier/scanner
- Community kitchen
- Laundry room
- Lounge located on the main floor
Rooms and Amenities
Room types vary between double studios, single suites, and double suites. Each room type has four occupants.
- One bedroom, one bathroom, two study tables with chairs
Single Room Suite
- Four single bedrooms, two shared bathrooms, furnished common living area, kitchenette with table, chairs, mini-fridge, microwave
Double Room Suite
- Two shared bedrooms, two private bathrooms, furnished common living area, kitchenette with table, chairs, mini-fridge, microwave